What's new

On going harassment from Eiiy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOartex

Oct 21, 2017
These are screenshots from Eiiy over the course of 2-3 months of continuous annoyance/harassment. Of course this isn't everything, since we didn't screen some of it, but most is here.
Everything marked in Blue is chat between my guild mates or others that I don't want included.
Update: I also forgot to include that these screens are not just Eiiy to me. They are collective chats of Eiiy saying this to Chandy, Mirrored and I.

Attachments

• eiiy1.png
    eiiy1.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 274
  • eiiy2.PNG
    eiiy2.PNG
    37.9 KB · Views: 277
  • eiiy3.PNG
    eiiy3.PNG
    42.4 KB · Views: 263
  • eiiy4.png
    eiiy4.png
    170 KB · Views: 282
  • eiiy5.png
    eiiy5.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 251
  • eiiy6.png
    eiiy6.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 256
  • eiiy7.PNG
    eiiy7.PNG
    270.1 KB · Views: 165
  • eiiy8.png
    eiiy8.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 271
  • eiiy10.PNG
    eiiy10.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

Kodawolf

Apr 3, 2017
Yes i must add to this as many of NTL's members have been harrassed in the past and even recently, it goes on and on and makes it unenjoyable to play when you are not bein left alone.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
So I had saw some of this in game during Battleground one day, but was not aware that it was continuing to this extent (I think that was back in October, or before then even). I was also aware that Eiiy, and potentially two others were trying to claim that I accepted bribes to not ban Bloody, which to me is a fairly big issue as I turn down bribes from people constantly who want preferential treatment, such as @SaintBeast and several others. I can easily say I spend more on buying ramen, mechanical keyboard/switches/keycaps, hobby paints or salt cellars than any individual player could offer me.

I will look further into this, as there have been quite a few complaints, and one of the stipulation for him playing here when him and his brother had been banned was that he was not to cause problems as he has done in the past.

I do want to clarify however, the reason this is being looked into is that it seems to involve upward to 10+ people, has been going on for a while, and because most if not all I have seen has been instigated by Eiiy; in cases where he was instigated to respond in kind to someone, I usually ignore it.

If there are any more screenshots, you can send them to me privately on Discord, or message me them directly.

SaintBeast

Apr 3, 2017
So I had saw some of this in game during Battleground one day, but was not aware that it was continuing to this extent (I think that was back in October, or before then even). I was also aware that Eiiy, and potentially two others were trying to claim that I accepted bribes to not ban Bloody, which to me is a fairly big issue as I turn down bribes from people constantly who want preferential treatment, such as @SaintBeast and several others. I can easily say I spend more on buying ramen, mechanical keyboard/switches/keycaps, hobby paints or salt cellars than any individual player could offer me.

I will look further into this, as there have been quite a few complaints, and one of the stipulation for him playing here when him and his brother had been banned was that he was not to cause problems as he has done in the past.

I do want to clarify however, the reason this is being looked into is that it seems to involve upward to 10+ people, has been going on for a while, and because most if not all I have seen has been instigated by Eiiy; in cases where he was instigated to respond in kind to someone, I usually ignore it.

If there are any more screenshots, you can send them to me privately on Discord, or message me them directly.
I dont get the sense why calling my name and then "and several others" so yeah call their names to or pls stop always calling me ?

Kodawolf

Apr 3, 2017
lol how did this thread turn into a Saintbeast thing, its meant to be about Eiiy.. keep it to the main subject i reckon..

Fratley

Jul 10, 2019
why ?? what she have done for u to do this thing

she is vey niceperson

but look what you have to talk with her and talk for other peoples

MystikStorm

Apr 3, 2017
I myself have not had any harassment from Eiiy but I have seen in world chat alot of verbal abuse to others after tourney and this happens a lot, I understand children play the game and Eiiy maybe a child himself but its very bad behaviour and just plain out rudeness to other players that are enjoying Dragons Prophet to have fun.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
why ?? what she have done for u to do this thing

she is vey niceperson

but look what you have to talk with her and talk for other peoples

I am going over all the screenshots and chat logs still, which is why they have not been contacted. It is over 6 months of logs, and there are a lot of instances I have to check out.

Also, just because someone is nice to you, does not mean that they have been nice to other people. If this was all the same friend group, it would have been one thing, but for the most part it has been 3-4 different groups, two of which hate one another so they are not colluding together to get Eiiy banned.

That said, I do not normally ban people first, and will usually warn them unless they continually do the same thing.

Eiiy has been told to change their behavior, and if it does not change in the future they will be banned; this is the same treatment Bloody and a few others have gotten so as long as he is not starting the drama he will be fine. If you are friends with him, keep him in line if he cannot do so himself, because I usually only give one or two warnings.

Sep 3, 2017
I myself have not had any harassment from Eiiy but I have seen in world chat alot of verbal abuse to others after tourney and this happens a lot, I understand children play the game and Eiiy maybe a child himself but its very bad behaviour and just plain out rudeness to other players that are enjoying Dragons Prophet to have fun.
I am only very young 18 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks