What's new

Hello all :)

AshaDragon

Dec 8, 2023
First, a big thank you to all who are keeping this game alive!
I started playing a few months before the official game (US servers) was discontinued and rage quit because I had spent a LOT of money and couldn't transfer my account. After watching some "documentary" style game play vids on you tube I got an itch to see if the UE servers were still up to just play around and maybe a make "dragon documentary" you tube vids (Curiosity Archive is my fav and inspiration, he did some for Sub Nautica and others) and found that this privet server was all I could find.

So, yay I get to play! (tossed 5$ so far but don't have much to spend)

Question, can I make the vids and post them with links to this site or would that bring legal issues? (If I can draw in even 1 or 2 new players that should be a good thing though, right?)

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
First, a big thank you to all who are keeping this game alive!
I started playing a few months before the official game (US servers) was discontinued and rage quit because I had spent a LOT of money and couldn't transfer my account. After watching some "documentary" style game play vids on you tube I got an itch to see if the UE servers were still up to just play around and maybe a make "dragon documentary" you tube vids (Curiosity Archive is my fav and inspiration, he did some for Sub Nautica and others) and found that this privet server was all I could find.

So, yay I get to play! (tossed 5$ so far but don't have much to spend)

Question, can I make the vids and post them with links to this site or would that bring legal issues? (If I can draw in even 1 or 2 new players that should be a good thing though, right?)
Runewake has never gone after people for making content, so you shouldn't have an issue.

As far as spending money, most things you can earn for free and most Dragons are available in the gacha that are on Kindred or in given out for events.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks