What's new

Old player returning - hi everyone!

ivorycypher

Jun 11, 2023
Hi there!

Names J / Jay, I used to play dp religiously on the german servers back when it was online. A friend recently showed me that playing it again through this site was possible, so I've been diving into it once more. The nostalgia hit me full blow since I've been playing since the closed beta, although always casually and never really invested in anything PvP (it's just not my jam).

Glad to be back playing and collecting, I'm really looking forward to being able to play through Satuma again as well since it was the starting territory of my first character - waiting patiently until it's back! :]

Hope everyone here's having a grand day!

ivorycypher

Jun 11, 2023
Saturna is only playable in a very small part - most of it closed
Oh I know, I just read in the forums that they're planning on reopening it at some point, so I hope that it comes back someday - also since the map when picked ingame still shows all the quests and from what I know only the movement data of the enemies is still an issue. I don't know if that changed since then since I haven't found anything past that, but hope dies last :'D

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Welcome to the server.

We have had plans to bring back Satuma, the issue is that it requires a lot of changes to make it work the same way again, and part of that is manually adding back in movement data for mobs.

Last I looked we were about 80% done other than the movement data, and that just has to be manually done.

ivorycypher

Jun 11, 2023
Ohhh I see! Thanks for letting me know :]
I'm just glad I get to play at all again, so seeing you all put this much effort into bringing things back to us is truly appreciated :>

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks