What's new

Multiple Forum Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
This only applies to forum accounts, not game accounts.
Because of the way our registration works, we are going to start enforcing a single account per person. We were letting it slide a little but to potentially prevent any issues with abuse of the credit system we are going to begin merging and deleting multiple accounts. If you need to create additional accounts for family members (spouse, significant other, family member or room mate) you will need to notify staff so that an exemption is made for your accounts.

I will be contacting people with multiple accounts alerting them prior to merging them or deleting them.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
We are again having an issue with players excessively creating multiple accounts; due to this I will be simply be banning or deleting the multiple accounts that are blatant, and placing the primary account into a restricted user group that cannot utilize the credit system. There is also a chance of being banned if this done repeatedly.

Previous exceptions will still apply, and we will still contact people who are not blatantly trying to bypass the account restriction.

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
I will be doing another large purge of multiple accounts (150+).

• Staff

Seiichi

Manager
Oct 20, 2016
Just completed another 250+ account purge. People who have been contacted have 14 days from today to respond before action is taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Events

Linkbacks